Pain Treatment | Procedures
It Takes Personalized Pain Relief to Improve Patient Outcomes.
At Bay State Pain Associates our goal is to fully understand the problem and then develop a comprehensive treatment plan, that begins with basic general therapies and progresses to more definitive solutions. We offer Injections, Surgically implanted devices : SCS and Regenerative Medicine : PRP.
We Bring You Relief
- Acute or chronic pain can have a tremendous impact on your quality of life. It can also be challenging to diagnose and very complicated to treat.
- We use the latest science, medicine, interventions and procedures to help our patients regain their quality of life.
Interventional Pain Management and Spine Treatment
Understanding pain management treatment options
Interventional procedures are one of the most powerful treatments that pain specialists can use to manage your pain. From spinal cord stimulation to epidural steroid injections, these minimally-invasive procedures can help patients manage pain and avoid surgery or medication.
We offer the following Interventional Pain Management and Spine Treatment Options:
- Lumbar Discogram
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Facet Block
- Lumbar Medial Branch Block
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Lumbar Spondylosis Radiofrequency Ablation
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Medial Branch Block – Cervical,
- Thoracic, and Lumbar
- Medial Branch Block
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Percutaneous Discectomy
- Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation
- Posterior Facet Block – Rhizotomy
- Posterior Superior Iliac Spine Blocks – Ablations
- Radio Frequency Lesioning
- Radiofrequency Ablation – Cervical, Thoracic,
- Lumbar Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Cervical Facets
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy Lumbar Facets
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy Thoracic Facets