How to Follow this Meal Plan for 30 Days:
- To make this plan more manageable, we break it down week-by-week and include meal-prep tips at the start of each week that we encourage you to follow as it makes each day a bit easier. However, don’t be afraid to make swaps. If a recipe calls for peanut butter but you have almond butter in the pantry, feel free to make that swap. The same goes for milk—use your milk of choice.
- Feel free to change around the meals for on specific days based on what you prefer or have in the house. We choose an array of meal options to show some different choices that fit within the anti-inflammatory diet, but if you’re someone who finds it easier to have the same breakfast for an entire week, then feel free! In our meal plans, we aim to have a similar calorie range for each meal which means that you can swap recipes for each meal without changing the calorie levels drastically.
- And last but not least, don’t feel like you have to follow this meal plan or a full 30 days in order to get the anti-inflammatory effects. Use it as healthy eating inspiration and do what feels good to you—whether it’s one meal or one week!
Breakfast (361 calories)
- 1 large pear
A.M. Snack (140 calories)
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup raspberries
Lunch (400 calories)
- 1 medium apple
P.M. Snack (164 calories)
- 1/4 cup dried walnuts
Dinner (428 calories)
To make ahead: Wash, stem, and chop kale, cook edamame, toast almonds, and make vinaigrette (Step 2) up to 1 day ahead and refrigerate.
Tip: To toast sliced (or chopped) nuts, place in a small dry skillet and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 2 to 4 minutes.
Serving Size: 2 Cups
368 calories; protein 10g; carbohydrates 21g; dietary fiber 8g; sugars 9g; fat 29g; saturated fat 5g; cholesterol 10mg; potassium 692mg; sodium 674mg.
- 1-oz. slice whole-wheat baguette
Daily Totals: 1,493 calories, 58 g protein, 172 g carbohydrates, 39 g fiber, 71 g fat, 1,410 mg sodium
To Make it 1,200 Calories: Omit the pear at breakfast and the raspberries at the A.M. snack plus change the P.M. snack to 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers.
To Make it 2,000 Calories: Add 3 Tbsp. slivered almonds to A.M. snack, add 1 large pear and increase to 20 dried walnut halves at P.M. snack plus add 1 serving Everything Bagel Avocado Toast to dinner.
Follow Use on Social Media
yes I have other social media
Follow me on
Get our best pain expert tips right into your inbox!
Join over 1000 subscribers